If you encounter any issues with the giving tool, please contact the Financial Support Team.
If you have a question about giving that isn't answered below or on the 'About Giving' page,
please contact Sarah Wood in Accounts Receivable.
A Safe and Easy Way to Support the Ministry of ACAC
- You may give from your checking or savings account, credit or debit card.
- There are no fees to you. ACAC incurs processing fees for all online transactions, but are lowest when you donate using your checking or savings account.
- You can make a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift.
- You can give to various designated funds at ACAC. You will see a dropdown of choices to select.
New and One-Time Gift
- You will have the option to create an account or give as a guest.
- If you are a member or regular attendee of ACAC, create your account or log in to your already existing account.
- You can view your current calendar year contributions online, although it may take a few days to be posted to your giving statement. Please note that your online giving history is not your official tax statement. Official tax receipts are mailed annually each January.
- Growth Group Facilitators: If you already have a login to mark attendance, this will also serve as your login for online giving. It is not necessary to create additional logins.
Once you have created an account, please download our free giving app.
Our site number is 94756.
Other giving options
PRE-NUMBERED OFFERING ENVELOPES
To request envelopes for your in-person or mail giving, please contact the Finance Department at 412.321.4333 x352
STOCK AND MUTUAL FUND DONATION
Thank you for considering a donation of stock or mutual funds to ACAC! Please note that donations must be received into ACAC's account by December 31 to receive a tax deduction for the calender year.
Please see our instructions for stock donations and contact Judy Ventresca with any questions.
OTHER NON-CASH DONATIONS
If you would like to donate physical items (equipment, etc) please contact the Finance Department at 412.321.4333 x352