A Safe and Easy Way to Support the Ministry of ACAC
- You may give from your checking or savings account, credit or debit card.
- There are no fees to you. ACAC incurs processing fees for all online transactions, but are lowest when you donate using your checking or savings account.
- You can make a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift.
- You can give to various designated funds at ACAC. See more information in link on the right.
New and One-Time Giving
- You will have the option to create an account or give as a guest.
- If you are a member or regular attendee of ACAC, create your account or log in to your already existing account.
- You can view your current calendar year contributions online, although it may take a few days to be posted to your giving statement. Please note that your online giving history is not your official tax statement. Official tax receipts are mailed annually each January.
- Growth Group Facilitators: If you already have a login to mark attendance, this will also serve as your login for online giving. It is not necessary to create additional logins.
- Once you have created an account, please download our free giving app. Our site number is 94756.