Giving at ACAC
At ACAC, we believe in spirit-led giving and that giving is done not out of obligation or pressure. Our ask is simple; ask God what He would have you give, and be obedient to what He says. When we do that, we know that God will be faithful to fund the work He wants to be accomplished. Thank you for your generosity and obedience that allows kingdom work to happen here on the North Side and beyond.
A Safe and Easy Way to Support the Ministry of ACAC
- You may give from your checking or savings account, credit or debit card.
- There are no fees to you. ACAC incurs processing fees for all online transactions, but are lowest when you donate using your checking or savings account.
- You can make a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift.
- You can give to various designated funds at ACAC. You will see a dropdown of choices to select.
New and One-Time Gift
- You will have the option to create an account or give as a guest.
- If you are a member or regular attendee of ACAC, create your account or log in to your already existing account.
- You can view your current calendar year contributions online, although it may take a few days to be posted to your giving statement. Please note that your online giving history is not your official tax statement. Official tax receipts are mailed annually each January.
Additional Ways to Give
250 East Ohio Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
TEXT TO GIVE
Text ACACPGH to 73256
Pre-Numbered Offering Envelopes
To request envelopes for your in-person or mail giving, please contact the Finance Department.
Stock & Mutual Fund Donations
Please see our instructions for stock donations and contact the Finance Department with any questions.
If you would like to donate physical items (equipment, etc) please contact the Finance Department.
Watch this video for the most recent financial update from our Treasurer, Enzo Santilli.