It's your one and only life. Invest it well.
Where do you feel led to make a difference?
ACAC empowers men and women to use their gifts and talents to make Kingdom impact.
If you feel a calling on your life to join us, apply today.
Security Position (part time)
Position Status: Nonexempt, hourly, part-time
Supervisor: Operations Coordinator
Position Schedule: Days and hours vary, but not exceed 28 hrs/wk
Position Summary: Create a safe environment for the ministries, attendees, and guests throughout the ACAC campus.
- Create a warm and inviting atmosphere by sincerely welcoming all to ACAC facilities.
- Perform regular interior and exterior security rounds of the ACAC facilities and assist with monitoring the flow of traffic in the buildings to maintain a safe environment and be a deterrent to possible offenders.
- Assist with directing the flow of traffic, parking and setting up parking lots for parking needs.
- Assist individuals to their vehicles if needed or requested.
- When dealing with possible offenders use non-threatening communication skills to deter aggressive situations.
- Be professional when using radio devices to communicate to other ACAC staff members.
- Immediately alerting proper authority if a situation threatens to turn aggressive. (Pastors, support coordinator, service attendant at the Union Place or main desk, and/or 911)
- When an incident occurs complete all incident reports before the end of shift. Forward report to Cindy Miller and she will forward copies to Pastor Ken and any other ministry department involved in incident.
- Assist with snow removal.
- Building Customer Loyalty - Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Communication - Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Customer Focus - Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Decision Making - Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Energy - Consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; sustaining long working hours when necessary; operating with vigor, effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of time.
- Initiating Action - Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Managing Conflict - Dealing effectively with others in an antagonistic situation; using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict between two or more people.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Models spiritual leadership and lifestyle consistent with the beliefs of ACAC.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Uphold a sense of confidentiality
- Able to deal with conflict and maintain focus
- Excellent people skills, highly organized and energetic.
- Understands the importance of community and relationship-building
- Verbal communication:
- Talking (expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word) and hearing (perceiving the nature of sounds) are required.
- Utilize sight on the job:
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- This position requires standing and walking for up to 8 hours as well as the ability to walk up to 6 flights of steps at one time.
- Walking, bending, lifting and/or moving items up to 20 pounds throughout the shift are also required.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected].
After School Place Teachers
Paid position Monday-Friday from 2-6 PM until June.
Duties include tutoring, homework help and relationsip building.
The program is for any child in kindergarten through fifth grade. Each classroom has 10 children and two teachers. Everyday the students are guided through their homework, eat a nutritious snack, participate in a Bible lesson, and so much more. On Fridays, we have a large group worship an dpraie time along with a Bible lesson.
If you are interested, please contact [email protected].