Join us Sundays at 10:00 AM and 11:30 AM for a live online worship experience!
ACAC's live stream is currently operational.
Remember the 7000!
Pastor Rock Dillaman - September 21/22
1 Kings 19:4 - (Elijah) came and sat down under a juniper tree; and he requested for himself that he might die, and said, "It is enough; now, O Lord, take my life…"
1. One reason we can be confident the Bible is God’s infallible revelation is the fact it’s such an honest read.
2. God’s Word often reveals the unchecked thoughts and emotions that gave birth to spiritual struggles and failings.
3. God’s servants forfeit the right to total privacy! God may call on us at any time to share our struggles if doing so may benefit another.
4. The spiritual progression that birthed Elijah’s despair is the same progression Satan seeks to initiate in every believer.
5. Past experiences with God don’t make us immune to future doubts. They often make us targets of future attacks that produce doubts.
6. Satan directs his strongest attacks against those with the strongest desire to see God’s will accomplished.
7. The more we care about God’s work in the world the more likely we’ll struggle with doubt.
8. Doubt is not unbelief. It’s the struggle to remain confident when God’s work appears to be in jeopardy.
9. Don’t despair because of God’s enemies; be encouraged because of His followers!