Join us Sundays at 10:00 AM and 11:30 AM for a live online worship experience!
ACAC's live stream is currently operational.
Do You Believe This?
Pastor George Furman - August 17/18
Now a man named Lazarus was sick. He was from Bethany, the village of Mary and her sister Martha. 2 (This Mary, whose brother Lazarus now lay sick, was the same one who (later) poured perfume on the Lord and wiped his feet with her hair.) 3 So the sisters sent word to Jesus, “Lord, the one you love (Lazarus) is sick.” .
1. We should avoid judging someone’s character and spiritual condition based upon one brief encounter or observation. [Luke 6:41, Romans 14:10]
2. When adversity and hardship invade our lives – we should always summon Jesus first! [Psalm 46:1, 1 Peter 5:7]
3. No situation is too big or too little to inquire of God. [Matthew 19:26, Jeremiah 32:17]
4. God’s glory is always the primary kingdom objective. [Romans 11:36, 1 Peter 4:11]
5. God doesn’t always give us what we want because He prefers to give us what we need. [Isaiah 55:8, Proverbs 16:9]
6. When it seems like God is slow in responding, pray He’ll give you what you need according to His will – not yours. [Matthew 6:10, Luke 22:42]
7. Obedience to God is always the best course of action even if it’s difficult or invites danger.
[John 15:14, Luke 11:28]
8. It’s better to live dangerously with Jesus by your side than to seek safety apart from Him. [John 11:16, Acts 7:59-60]
9. Divided loyalties invite idolatry. [Matthew 10:37]