- 8:30 am, 10:00 am and 11:30 am
Children's Ministries is set up so your child can attend two services.
Preschool (ages 2 - Kindergarten):
- Small Group - The children learn about the Bible with other children their age.
- Large Group - Age-level worship, fun worship.
Grade School (1st to 5th grade):
- Small Group: The Bible is taught in chronological order.
- Large Group: Age-level worship, games, drama, Bible, and real life stories.
- Quizzing 10:00 am 3rd-6th grade (Senior Quizzing 7th-12th grade, is offered also.)
Nursery (infant to age 2):
- Our dedicated and trained volunteers provide a safe, clean and loving place for parents to leave their babies and toddlers while they attend service.
- We have 3 stages of care for the children with age-appropriate care and play at every level.
- We also provide a space for nursing mothers to care for their children and still see the service on live stream. Stop down and visit us!
- Our nursery is located directly below the sanctuary to give you close, quick access to our youngest children. Follow the signs down any of our stairwells.