Weekends in Children's Ministry
10:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
We offer a two service model for our students, 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Sundays. We encourage kids to be here for both services as our curriculum complements each service.
Nursery (birth to 2 years old):
1st floor Whiteside, off the lobby in the main building. Sign in at the Whiteside Info Center in the Student Center.
- Our dedicated and trained volunteers provide a safe, clean and loving place for parents to leave their babies and toddlers while they attend service.
- We have 3 stages of care for the children with age-appropriate care and play at every level.
- We also provide a space for nursing mothers to care for their children and still see the service on live stream. Stop down and visit us!
- Our nursery is located directly below the sanctuary to give you close, quick access to our youngest children. Follow the signs down any of our stairwells.
Preschool (2 Years Old - Kindergarten):
Lower Level of the main building. Sign in at the Info Center at the buttom of the steps.
- Small Group - The children learn about the Bible with other children their age.
- Large Group - Age-level worship, fun worship.
Grade School (1st to 5th grade):
Gathering on the 2nd floor Whiteside for Large Group and 3rd floor Whiteside for small group. Sign in at the Info Desk on 1st Floor Whiteside.
- Small Group: The Bible is taught in chronological order.
- Large Group: Age-level worship, games, drama, Bible, and real life stories.
- Quizzing 10:00 am 3rd-6th grade (Senior Quizzing 7th-12th grade, is offered also.)
Alliance Bible Quizzing
Alliance Bible Quizzing exists to provide teens with an opportunity to be involved in the systematic study and application of God's Word, build character, instilling self-discipline and encouraging prayer and unity, and equip young people with the capacity to serve in other areas of ministry. By becoming involved in memorization, young people develop a love and respect for the Bible, the Word is implanted in their hearts, and it dynamically influences them. Through this teamwork, Bible Quizzing helps young people develop a genuine concern for others. Quizzers learn to rely upon the Lord and not themselves to attain their goals. Quizzing also gives a biblical perspective for everyday life and helps in the application of scriptural principles.
At ACAC, we believe that all children have the right to praise and worship Jesus in an inclusive community. We provide a continuum of supports that is designed to support each child where they are in Sunday school and worship services. We feel our role as a ministry is to provide supports that will allow for each child and family to participate meaningfully in the christian community. For some children, this means putting an extra helper in the classroom to make sure that the other kids and adults are well supported and each child can get the individual attention needed. For other children, we look at pulling them out for a portion of a service to work on needed skills. We want your family to be able to come to church regardless of your child's needs and feel confident that he or she is well cared for. We have a very committed team of professionals in the 1:1 program, including board certified behavior analysts (BCBAs) guiding a team of diligent volunteers from the ACAC community.
If you would like additional information, please contact Courtney Grondziowski at [email protected].