All Church Prayer Service
Thursday, October 7, 2021
WELCOME/INTRODUCTION - PASTOR ALAN
I. CREATIVE ARTS/WORSHIP ARTS - PASTOR ALAN
1) Hiring of Worship Pastor
2) Increased heart for worship amongst God’s people
3) Development and calling of spirit filled artists to join the worship department
II. MISSIONS - PASTOR BRYCE
- For our international workers around the world and gospel messengers in the US and the Pittsburgh area:
- That their relationship with Jesus and spiritual vitality would be first and foremost as they seek to reach others with the gospel
- Safety and provision for their practical needs
- Physical and emotional health
- Strong family relationships where they are and with family back home
- For unreached peoples
- That God would send laborers into the harvest field to share the gospel with them while there is still time
- That their eyes would be opened to their need for Jesus
- That our hearts would be deeply moved to prayer and action by their need for salvation in Christ alone
- For our congregation
- That each person at ACAC would see how they are integrally connected to global missions, whether in prayer and financial support, in relationships, volunteering with Missions, or in going to unreached people groups
- For Pastor Bryce, the Missions Committee, and Team
- Deepened prayer life and dependence upon the Holy Spirit
- Wisdom in how and where we invest our ministry efforts and building upon existing strategies
III. OPERATIONS - PASTOR KEN
"I have filled him (ACAC) with the Spirit of God in wisdom and skill, in understanding and intelligence, in knowledge, and in all kinds of craftsmanship, to make artistic designs for work in gold, in silver, and in bronze, and in the cutting of stones for settings, and in the carving of wood, to work in all kinds of craftsmanship. And behold, I Myself have appointed with him Oholiab, son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan; to all who are wise-hearted I have given the skill and ability to make everything that I have commanded you:” Exodus 31:3-6 AMP God has answered our prayers and sent humble and teachable architects and craftsmen to build a Community Hub at ACAC. The design has been completed and ground is now broken. I would ask that we now pray this passage from Exodus over the construction team. Pray that the Presence God would saturate the campus bringing HIS peace, creativity, innovation and value engineering solutions to the challenges of this very complex urban project.
Pray for the ministry leaders and congregation as they resume activities while adjusting to the temporary spaces, consolidated offices and new traffic flows. Also pray for the culture shift from siloed to sharable ministry spaces.
Pray for the service attendants, security, custodial, maintenance and food teams as they provide support and protect ministry atmosphere. Giving them wisdom, joy and delight as they prepare spaces and welcome people.
Pray for the city officials who review our plans, make comments and inspect our workmanship. They are very busy and are struggling to keep up with the city-wide construction boom as we await approval on several items.
Pray for our community and ministry partners like UIF who share our campus.
That they would feel welcome and participate in the creative Community Hub process.
Praise God for the generous support of Allegheny Health Network who let us store children's items in 4AC until Oct 15 and gave us 50 free staff parking passes to the 4AC garage during construction. Pray that God provides volunteers to remove the last pieces of furniture to the warehouse.
Pray for the humble and skilled volunteers who are quietly serving daily in the background doing painting, cleaning, moving and lite construction in our existing facilities. There is still much to remodel and refresh before connecting to the Hub in 11 months.
IV. PRAYER MINISTRY - PASTOR MARVIN
- UPPER ROOM MINISTRY
- PRAYER ROOM
- TUESDAY MORNING
- GROWTH OF CONGREGATIONAL PRAYER
CLOSING - PASTOR MARVIN