Giving at ACAC
ACAC ministries are made possible by the faithfulness of God and the weekly offerings of His people. We have no endowments. The Giving 1-2-3 brochure below will help you understand the various funds of the church and how you can direct your gifts.
ACAC offers the following convenient Ways to Give:
1. Online Giving via checking and savings accounts, credit or debit cards.
ACAC provides online giving for your convenience. It’s a safe and easy way to support the ministries of ACAC.
- You may give from your checking or savings account, credit or debit card.
- There are no fees to you. ACAC incurs a processing fee for all online and mobile giving transactions. ACAC’s fees are lowest when you donate by checking or savings accounts.
- You can make a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift to be given weekly, every 2 weeks, twice per month, monthly, or quarterly.
- You can allocate your gifts to various ACAC funds.
- You can view your current calendar year contributions online. (It may take a few days to be posted to your giving statement and to clear the bank.) Please note: Your online giving history is not your official tax statement. Tax receipts are mailed annually by January 31 for the previous calendar year.
To use online giving and/or the mobile giving app, you must first create an account. If you are a member or regular attendee of ACAC, create your account or log into your already existing account.
Note: If you are a growth group facilitator and already have a login to mark attendance, this will also serve as your login for online giving. It is not necessary to create another login.
If you are a guest and would like to give online, you have the option to create an account or give as a guest.
Please note: Computers using Internet Explorer 8 and below, or other outdated browsers, will not be able to access online giving after December 29, 2014, until their browser is updated.
Once you have created an account you can use the free app. If you are prompted to enter the site number, it is 94756.
For additional information, please see Online and Mobile Giving Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) below or contact the ACAC Finance Department at 412-321-4333 x134.
2. Pre-numbered Offering Envelopes. Please contact the Finance Department at 412-321-4333 x134.
3. Stock and Mutual Fund Donations. See instructions below.
4. Other Non-Cash Donations (i.e. equipment, etc.). Please contact the Finance Department at 412-321-4333 x 134.