Simple. Intuitive. Welcoming.
Our new Campus Hub will revolutionize how everyone experiences ACAC.
Visitors will find clarity instead of confusion.
Children will be back home on our campus.
Less hustle and complexity
- more worship, relationship and community.
- New 30,000 square foot building would have finished basement and ground floor levels, with a second level unfinished shell available for future expansion
- Significant renovations to our existing buildings, including basement of Main Sanctuary for Children, basement of Union Place for Youth, and 1st Floor of Whiteside Building - for a new easily-accessible Nursery
- Earliest construction start would be Fall of 2019. Estimated 18 months to completion
- Conservative cost estimate for new Hub is $7.8 Million. Estimated cost of renovation to existing spaces would be $1.6 Million
- See detailed floor plan documents and the FAQs for further information
First Floor Level
- New home for our Children's Ministry:
- Convenient access
- Safe and secure
- Newly designed formats for pre-school and grade school
- $300K/year savings in rent for 4AC, where we are at risk of losing our space